Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So lately my girls have been squabbling. It's mostly rosie picking on poor amber. There isn't any blood yet or anything but i hate hearing amber squeaking because rosie isn't being very nice to her. What would be causing rosie to do this and will they need to be seperated at some point? I hate having rosie pick on amber. She does it when she amber is eating or drinking and even sometimes when i give them lettuce she will budge her way into getting the things first.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It just seem's really weird since before amber was the first to get everything and rosie had to wait but now it's done a complete 180. So i don't have to worry about anything like it turning into a blood bath?

·
Registered
156 Posts
mine used to do that so I built a bigger environment, adding more hiding igloo things and 2 water bottles and it stopped. :)

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah hopefully we will be getting started on the bigger place for them by the end of the month and its going to be pretty large with two areas so hopefully they won't fight over space anymore. We did have two water bottles but one broke.

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
I don't think this is a dominance thing, I think they just need more space.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's true. I may just buy another cheap cage and seperate them for the time being until we can get all the supplies for either a 2x3 or a 2x4 C&C Cage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts