Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I am finally going to put up some pictures of my rabbit. I ended up naming him Stan... My friends thought of it and it actually suited him I thought... although it might be a strange name for a rabbit but who cares! :D But yeah I am not really sure how to post pictures in the thread... So I will just have to post them as attachments unfortunately. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
OMG! he is soooooo cute stan definetly suits him well :)

·
Poooooppp!
154 Posts
OMG, he's adorable! how old is he?? I have a hotot named Simon :) they're sooo adorable!! my boyfriend often tells Simon to "stop stealing momma's eyeliner" LOL

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha yeah their eyes look huge. And I'm not really sure how old they are because I got him from a pet store and I asked the lady but she said she didn't know and she had them for a while... I probably wouldn't even be able to make an educated guess lol. I might take him to a vet eventually maybe they'll know a bit better. :\

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Well since pet stores are useless un-informed jerks I would schedule an appointment asap for a checkup.. Many cases, and recently a couple here, have turned up their beautiful BOY bunnies as GIRLIES!!! :p

How much does he weigh? I think hotots should be dwarf sized at full growth.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha I know right twoifbysea. And yeah I probably should have bought from a breeder but I don't really think there are many around where I live. :\ But I weighed him and he is about 2.2 pounds. So I don't know how to tell how old he is by that?

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
I wouldn't get from a breeder personally. For a pet- I condone rescue. For "showing" or "breeding" <neither of which I like> I would get from a reputable breeder...

As for his weight how how long did you have him?? Because it's possible he's full grown at 2.2 lbs o_O Even my little bun is a dwarf and she's about 3lbs I'd say and 4 and a half yrs old. Simon is so little!! lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts