Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI

Not sure how many animal lovers on here are also hunters like myself. So I thought I might tell ya'll bout a trick I figured out. It started w a Stetson that smelt like a camp fire.....like a burnt wet log in a campfire. I tried everything to save my high dollar hat...but it was ruined. Or was it? So I grabbed a bottle of febreeze!
Well that did nothing. But it got me thinkin...then I grabbed a bottle of Dead Down Wind. This is a cover spray... You spray it on you before you go hunt to hide your human scent. To a human nose it smells like.....like......nothing! So i sprayed it on my hat...waited 2 mins and sprayed it again...I could only smell a micron of campfire...where minutes before it could stink up a whole room...And it stayed smelling amazingly like nothing since then.
I would spray it where ever you have a problem smell. And they make shampoo, condish, soap and wipes too.
If your dog ever runs into a skunk give him a bath with this cover scent shampoo.
Any brand of cover scent will work...dead down wind, primos, scent killer.:eek:ldandwis spray more scrub less:approve:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts