Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As me and my brother was coming in from the stables, there was a dog lying on the mat outside the front door. A little Jack Russel. She is the sweetest animal ever, and I have fallen in love with her already. I wish I could keep her, but my other dogs would probably kill her. My husky is fine with her, but it's the 2 malamutes I wouldn't trust.

Anyway, it looks like she has a broken leg, and it's lost alot of condition, so it looks like it's been done for a while.

She's sleeping in my room tonight, she was very hungry and wolfed down some dog food, she's been playful too. So tomorrow we will take her to the vet's and I will see what happens then.

I really hope she hasn't been abandoned, she's such a lovely dog. For now, I have named her Jessy <3

· RAT ADDICT
19,823 Posts
She is cute.
Keep us updated on what happens.You should put up posters to see if anyone claims her.

· is a little "special"
4,182 Posts
Cute! I hope she has a home!

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
0_0

EDIT

My brother went out for a meal and saw a poster saying lost Jack Russel, and it was exactly the same as Jess. So he phoned the owner and they were here within minutes.

Well, I have never seen a man cry so much in my life 0_0 He litterally fell to his knee's, crying. And the weird thing is, the dogs name was Jess! How crazy is that? Haha. I was freaked out XD

I'm glad she's gone back to her owners now, their now reunited <3 She went nuts, she ran for her life to see her owner.

I couldn't thank us enough and said there was a £50 reward, but we turned it down :)

Apparently, he took his grandkids to Legoland yesterday and asked his neighbour to let Jess out. But she forgot because some problems came up. He phoned his neighbour to ask if Jess was ok, and she told him she forgot to let her out, and that she'd go do it now. Well, she'd let Jess out and she'd ran down the road, her husband chased after her, but she was gone. And ended up at our farm O.O They live in Cwmbran, I'm in Newport. She travelled pretty far.

Well, I'm so glad we didn't have to take her to the RSPCA, god knows what would have happened :/ Now she's back at home with her lovely owners. You could tell she was much loved, his eldest daughter was there and started phoning everyone.

I do miss her though, she was very well house trained XD She slept on my bed all night, haha. I wondered why she seemed to respond to Jess/Jessy 0_0

He said she was hit by a car a while ago, and so that's why it looked like it did :/ [/b]

· Salamander Burgermuffin
2,774 Posts
Wow im glad you guys helped her get home.. Jack russels are known for running off, and its not uncommon for them to be found halfway across the country. Everyone told us when we first got allie how much trouble jack russells could be.. but i dont think we have to worry too much about allie running off.. since she cant really get more than 3 feet without falling on her butt :giggle: but we :heart: her

· is a little "special"
4,182 Posts
Yay! Happy ending! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.