Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
OMG! They are tooo cute! I love the one with the Brown Nose, Patch I assume! Active little things aren't they?

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Aww they are real cute! I love miceys.

Anyone else have any videos of their pets? :D
I have a few of my old guinea pigs,old foster dogs and my rats.I plan on getting some of my mice up there soon too.My account is NLJuggalette.BTW I subscribed to you.

·
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted
1,162 Posts
cute cute cute. mice are so cool. I love the one with the brown patch.

·
Official Loofah Tester
1,365 Posts
Striker's tail cracks me up. She can't stop curling it over her back.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
I call that "wheel tail".
I noticed my mice will develop a curled tail like that after using the wheel for sometime.Weirdly enough,it doesn't happen to all of them!

·
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted
1,162 Posts
I am breeding her soon, I would like to try and get that sort of coat again if you look close to her face the patch is a heart
I relooked at the pic and oh my it dose look like a heart. the ones that just babies of mine a satin named Kalyisto if you look at her back she has a cross on it. animal spots are so cool.
My cat gem has a heart shaped patch on her shoulder though. only a few of mine have develiped wheel tail. I ushally leave their wheel in except at night becuase they drive us nutts runnig in it. or when we are out better safe then sorry. I love watching mice all try to get on the wheel and run at the same time all together or the oposit way. lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts