Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I'm not weird, I'm gifted
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Same old thing, new person.

"New girl" (we are going to call her this) got her first chins in 2008. Between jan. and jul. I think.
Well "new girl" says this is her moms animals, and she just helps her out some times. This is fine, no problem.
"New girl" has ferrest, and once said that chins are boring compared to ferrets, on an all chin forum - not something people thought was a smart thing to say, but she didn't get this (a bit stupid... yes?!).
So people had this "okay, she's a bit weird, but we will keep treating her nicely"
Well, "new girl" then started breeding, or her "mom" started. Fact is, that "new girl" constantly said "my chins got babyes" "my chin is sick" and so on.
When she ranted about chinchillas, people asked what she was talking about, or if she said stuff, that was just not true, and then she just said stuff like "it's my moms animals, so I don't know that much"
People also started to wonder why her mom wouldn't come join the forum, and talk chins, maybe go to a show with her animals or some stuff like that. It's a bit fishy when you let your child find all your breeding animals, and don't do this yourself.

Well, a short time ago "new girl" posted a pic, where ALL of her chins were out together. Males, females, animals that are not used to run around together and so on.
People told her this is an unwise thing to do, especially because you could see a TOVxTOV mating on the pic.
The girl just got alle definsive, and started *****ing about how we knew nothing, and her animals didn't mate (might be true, it could have been 2 males or 2 females dominating, but she didn't eaven say this, she just got mad, so I'm quite sure it was a male and female).

Well no, she dosen't post at our forum anymore. She posts other places though. She says "my" animals all the time, and gives VERY bad advice on other sites.
Like this dude who had a male and female, and wanted to introduce one more male and female, because the cage is very big. She said 2 males and 3 females would be better - like what is she thinking? The dude han NO idea about what he is doing. He's had these animals for a couple of weeks, and now he wants to try this out? (just him breeding is a big problem).

And the worst is, that she is selling animals ALL the time. It's not kits she is selling, it's her grown up animals, that she "dosent have the space for".
Then I saw her on this big page we have, where you can buy and sell animals, and she had this post about how she would take in animals, and find them a new home.
She dosen't eaven have the room for her own animals... How the heck is she going to provide the space and homes for more animals?

They have some info of mine, on their side. I needed to tell them to remove it or link to me, and say it was mine, when I first noticed it (no one should get credit for your work ;)), but now I'm thinking of asking them to remove it completly.
I just don't like the way they do things, and I hate the fact, that their info is mine...
They can write their own crap down on their site, or don't write anything at all.
I've spend like 5 years on my page, and the info on it, and I'm very proud of my page, so it's kinda hurtfull when someone who don't care about the animals, uses your info. And I have this idea, that they have a sort of "ok" from my side, when I've said it's okay for them to borrow my text...

Thanks for reading, if you got this far :)

·
Dinky Gerbilelbow
2,425 Posts
I would make her remove the info as its yours and this girl needs a serious kick up the butt! I HATE people like this and unfortunately there is nothing we can do about them these idiots are everywhere!!! xx

·
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thx for the support.
Wrote her a pm (guestbook on the site dosen't work, and I don't have her mail), telling her to remove my info, because I do not agree with the things she is doing...
I think she is going to be mad, but I quess this isen't really my problem...

·
Registered
745 Posts
I would do the same. Good on you.

·
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She wrote back.
She said she was planning on removing it, when she had the time to write something of her own... Told her this just isen't good enough, and I want it removed now.

·
chinchilla breeder
321 Posts
I haven't seen her on the chinchilla sites I visit, but I know there are more sites out there than I know of....But it is sad and frustrating. the worst part is other than giving advice there is nothing you can do

·
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is danish sites, so I'm quite sure you don't know her or of her ;)

She kinda freaked out when I told her to remove my info ASAP...
I have translated the message... got kinda nasty when she send me this pm, so I'm gonna spare you for my responce ;)
But i basically told her she is not doing the right thing, when having 2 males and 3 females in one cage, letting all her males and femals out together, and having sold 20 animals in a little under 6 months.
Well, here's her pm:

I HAVE REMOVED IT!

Oh my what a sad life you have...

You don't know anything about the way we do our breeding... So I fail to see how you can comment on it..

I haven't mentioned anything about how we breed our animals.. maybe when I first joined, but I can tell you, that the vet (I'm not sure what vet she is talking about here) have seen our chinchillas, and all are healthy and have the best life you can ask for.

And I've sold all chinchillas (this sounds like she has no one left, but this is not true...) and people are satisfied with the animals they got from us
In under 6 months I've sold 20 chinchillas to people from all over Denmark

So ups... because I borrowed the things from your homepage, this is really a problem. You should just be habby that i linked to your site. (a thing I needed to tell her to do!)

But I've removed it - are you happy now "little lady"?

Stupid, stupid girl!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts