Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Caveman. I'm new here, but it looks like a nice place, hoping I can get some great ideas here. I have a male mouse that I believe is albino (though that seems to be common), his name's Titan. Titan's a timid little guy, like most mice, but seems to be getting pretty used to me; he walks on my hand a bit, but then dashes off into his little burrow.
As for me, I'm a bit... different. (Among the nicer adjectives attributed to me...:D) But I consider myself, for the most part, a good person, and I look forward to discussing stuff with you guys. :wave:

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
Different isn't bad. I say I'm insane. Granted I live in an asylum for pets. I hope you like it here. Be sure to check out the link on the bottom of my siggy too. Hope you like it here. Be sure to post pictures!

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
welcome to pt hope you enjoy your stay also if you want you could check out beastboards.com lots of fun things to do there as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks folks, I'll have to check out that Beast Boards thing.

...A buffalo? That's awesome. Never seen a buffalo. :) Except that it's mean. I can see that becoming a problem quickly... XP

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
She protects the calves and usually it's leave her alone she'll leave you alone. But I won't turn my back on her if I can help it! It's a mutual respect thing

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good for you. From what I can tell, dealing with larger animals seems to typically involve showing them who's boss.
...Not with mice though, I know that much. They just get scared. :)

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
Yeah. I just pray she keeps thinking I know something she doesn't...All I know is I'm bluffing!

Mice are adorable though. You never really have to worry about injuries with them though. Worst I've ever had with small animals is one heck of a bite! Those teeth are killers lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts