Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello my name is Lee Ann and live out in the country with my 3 dachshunds. Vegas is a 7 y/o red dabble. She has one blue eye (wall eye) and one brown. She weighs about 8 lbs. She is smart and loving.

Peanut who is a 6 y/o male black and tan brindle is one of a kind. He is always the first out of bed and loves food. Surprisingly who is also the smallest of my three, weighing about 7lbs

Mister Sniffy, who is Vegas and Peanuts puppy, is the baby and acts like it! He is a red dapple like his mother, but without the wall eye. He is the biggest of all three and weighs in at 12 lbs.

My whole family loves dachshund and I tried to give as many of Vegas's puppies to family (so I could still see them). My grandmother has 2 and my cousin has 2, plus we have Mister Sniffy. With as small as Vegas is she has 2 littles 6 puppies each litter!

I was surprised how many different colors of pups she has. She had 1 dapple, 1 chocolate and tan, 2 black and tans, 4 black and tan brindles and 4 reds.

Anyone else have that much variety with pups??
Was going to upload photos of my dogs but the file was to large :(

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Welcome to Paw-Talk! :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Welcome to the forum. What a nice family you have there. :) You could always resize the pictures or use photobucket.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I am not a small dog person,but I love "doxies" and said IF I ever got a smaller dog,I would get a dachshund.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts