Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I wanted to give my mice more room to run about and was considering getting a tank topper but was wondering if they would be able to escape. I always see the length and width but never bar spacing on packaging. can anyone tell my if a tank topper would work and if so recommend a tank topper to use. and a place to get one cheaply...

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
i used to have one for rats, i don't know if mice could get out of it, you should be able to take it out of the box to look at it your self.

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
Do you have other animals like cats? Because they might be tricky enough to push the topper off. I think that you would just have to test and see. Mice can fit through some tiny spots!

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
I will look for you and see what I can find online, but you might not want to get the shipping and whatever.

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I almost got a tank topper, but I went for the cage instead....buuut anyway, I used Martin's Cages (martinscages.com). They have a lot of really cool stuff. And the spacing in the wires of theirs are small so your mice shouldn't be able to get out.

But they're not exactly what I'd call cheap so...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts