Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Perhaps the most impressive aspect of the Obama campaign has been its organisational reaction to the Pennsylvania outcome,doudoune north face homme. In the past when Mrs Clinton has lost a state,Poppy Coach Bags, her campaign has declared it insignificant and moved on. But the reports that Mr Obama&#39,doudoune north face;s strategists "immediately began studying the results [in Pennsylvania] — and intended to interview voters in a post-mortem — to see what kept them from supporting Mr. Obama.&quot,ブランドバッグ 激安;
(Photo credit: AFP)
I JUST got off Barack Obama's campaign conference call and find myself impressed with how cool,Related Theme Articles:
,[URL="http://www.toinf.com/"]The North Face[/URL], calm and collected they were. I guess they have reason: they&#39,Related Theme Articles:
;ve won 30 states,doudoune north face femme, to Hillary Clinton's 16; their pledged-delegate lead is just under 160,Veste North Face,ブランドバッグ,Related Theme Articles:
, which means Mrs Clinton must win about 70% of the remaining pledged delegates to top him; they have loads of cash; and they're still up in the popular vote,Wholesale Coach Handbags, though .
The Obama team put forward a counterargument to Mrs Clinton's claim that she is more electable—a claim that gained some strength last night. Mr Obama's advisors argued that their candidate is more able to bring traditionally red states into play in November, such as Colorado,[URL="http://www.thenorthfaceenlignes.com/"]Doudoune North Face[/URL], Iowa, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina,Coach Outlet Bags,Related Theme Articles:
,コーチ, Missouri and Virginia. If Mr Obama could win a few of those states,Related Theme Articles:
, he might be able to lose Pennsylvania or Ohio and still beat John McCain. But the campaign will have to keep pounding this message home if they are to convince the press that the old electoral map doesn&#39,Related Theme Articles:
;t hold anymore.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts