Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I wanted to do some studying the other night,but decided to take the fosters (Kiefer & Sutherland) out and well they wanted to help. You can imagine how much studying I actually got done...:rolleyes:...not much...teehee.

Few more...

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Kiefer was especially nosey. After I closed the book,he kept trying to open it and crawl back in the pages.

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
LOL, cute! I love it when pets "help" me study... Especially when Smudge hops over and begins devouring what ever papers I have out. :rolleyes: That's awesome that your boys don't ruin anything!:

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL, cute! I love it when pets "help" me study... Especially when Smudge hops over and begins devouring what ever papers I have out. :rolleyes: That's awesome that your boys don't ruin anything!:
LOL...oh trust me,they would if I let them. They were chewing on my pens and the remote which was next to me.
:giggle:

Your ratties are beautiful. How old are they?
Thank you.
These guys are about 8-9 months.

They're getting their smarts on :p
Indeed they are.
I love the quote..."my rats are smarter then your college student".
:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Ha ha, yes, I have seen that bumper sticker! "My rat is smarter than your honor student." Too awesome. :D

Great pics of Keifer and Sutherland "helping" you study. Ha! I can see that you probably got very little studying done, but it sure looked like a fun book "study" time. Great!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts