Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
pinkie1205 said:
Rats do love to be outside but the funny thing is (Lisa have you ever noticed this???) after a little while they want you to take them back in.
Yep! I have actually.Most (not all) of my rats enjoy being out in the fresh air and will either hang out in my pocket or shirt or sit on my shoulder.However when they wanna go back in,they get really restless and squirm alot.

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
My rats don't mind the harness at all :D
At first when I tried it on them they were like "wtf?? WTF is this?!" then they went around running & stealing from my room.

·
Title Thief Victim
3,089 Posts
I had a harness for my rat when I had him, he likes it...but then he got to fat and it wouldnt fit him..lol shhh. but i have 2 for my ferrets there is a certain kiond that actually work on ferrets, only one of mine work though but they like it, its just a matter of them getting used to it first.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
i use one with my rabbit

I have a lesh for him that he more leads me with. I have my hand through the lop and let him lead me around. I can't really lead him because it's more like dragging lol. I've never used them on my rats though. I can't see some of them keeping still enough for me lol. Zev seems to like his lesh though :).

·
Registered
47 Posts
Guinea pig harnesses can hurt guinea pigs. Guinea pigs have VERY fragile bones, and it can hurt their back REALLY bad. If you look on any credible guinea pig site, it'll say that. If it doesn't, I wouldn't trust the information.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts