Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a Christmas photoshoot with all the ratties the other night.Here are the girls...it was really hard to get pictures of Saffron,cause she constantly wanted to be with me! And kept trying to climb down or jump on me! So I only have a few good ones of Saffy!

Sage

More coming...

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Saffron!

This was one of the cutest pics!

The boys in a seperate thread.

·
Dinky Gerbilelbow
2,425 Posts
OMG Saffron is such a sweetie!! I love that pic of her standing up!! Lovely pics hun xx

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you.
I know,I love that picture too.I wish it was a little more clear though!

·
Zippy Chickenshorts
1,762 Posts
Awwww LOL, It looks like they really enjoyed themselfs hehe! xxxx

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
I love your Christmas pics! Especially the second pic, looks like my little girl..how precious! Did you wrap all those tiny gifts?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Great pics! thanks for sharing I love Saffron she is soo cute.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone!

I love your Christmas pics! Especially the second pic, looks like my little girl..how precious! Did you wrap all those tiny gifts?
Thanks.No,I didn't wrap them.I found them in a dollar store and thought they were too cute and would be awesome in ratty pictures! :D

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hahahaha...they are! You know boys are...wanna sit around,eat and sit around some more.
:crylaugh:

·
私は靖巣あな&#
2,904 Posts
Awhhz, again do Lolcats with some pics!!

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Awhhz, again do Lolcats with some pics!!
I never signed up and probably won't.Plus I am not creative enough to think of captions.

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
HEY!! everybody has their own style and caption or not if you post silly and awesome pics people can think of captions for them. its win win..Never put yourself down like that (slaps hand)

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
You are so creative! What adorable pictures. I too, love the one where your little girl is standing up, she looks like she is smiling, anticipating Santa to come. Too Sweet.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Charlene!

HEY!! everybody has their own style and caption or not if you post silly and awesome pics people can think of captions for them. its win win..Never put yourself down like that (slaps hand)

LOL...yeah,but I am too lazy to.

·
私は靖巣あな&#
2,904 Posts
**glares &shakes fist** DO IT!! Or else I will come DOWN THERE MYSELF and MAKE Uz!! HA!!

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL! ;)

·
私は靖巣あな&#
2,904 Posts
U were spared this time...your warning LOL!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts