Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is really a meaningless vent/rant but I am hoping that talking about it will help get me thinking.

I am writing an Action, Fantacy(SP), Romance book (mainly for fun) and I am stuck. I am on page 80 in chapter.... 6 or 7 I am thinking 7 and I have a general idea of where to go from here but I feel stuck. I am thinking of jsut going in and writing my overall idea I mean what is the worst that can happen? I can go back and re-write it if I don't like it. Just a little nut shell idea, I have a woman who was living with and dating a man she didn't love but he said he would take care of her if he could call her his gf so she said yes. Well she has this prize winning Unircorn that has been stolen by an evil king. No one knows his location and at this point in time no one knows the King even stole him. Her (now ex bf) works for the king but hasn't told her because she works for the good guys. All of the good guys are going to meet up and her ex is going to gang up on them with some bad guys and attach them. I want to take a chapter to explain her ex's evil plan but then I also want to keep it a surprise as to why he keep sneaking away at night and not telling her or her friend where he keeps going.

Phew ok lol my rant is over and I think I have an idea te he he I am off to write! thank you!

·
I'm not weird, I'm gifted
1,530 Posts
I know the feeling >_<
Sometimes it helps me to just put down some idears (sp?) for the chapters I know I want.
Then I get my mind of things, and can look at it at some other point.
Or just reading trough the rest of the chapter, to get an idea about how well it works, then I often know exactly how to go on :)

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know the feeling >_<
Sometimes it helps me to just put down some idears (sp?) for the chapters I know I want.
Then I get my mind of things, and can look at it at some other point.
Or just reading trough the rest of the chapter, to get an idea about how well it works, then I often know exactly how to go on :)

yeah I was getting all excited about this one part in my book where my main charater gives her ex a taste of his own meds hehehe. Now I am going to reveal some big news about her ex muah ha ha and her future lover muah ha ha *evilily taps finguers* excellent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts