Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Curmudgeon
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A lot of things involved here, ...a choking dog, a speeding owner, a cop who is a total "tool", ...then... well, you read it.

HERE is the article.

I suggest that after you read this, ...you email the mayor of this town.

There is a link on the right to email the mayor.

Please don't turn this into a Cop Bashing thread, ...I have a great affection for law enforcement officers, ...I'm married to a federal law enforcement officer. Thanks.

Bob

·
Zippy Chickenshorts
1,762 Posts
Thats so sad :(
Makes me mad when things like that happen! I can't beleive he said she could just buy another one, thats so wrong! Obviously he has no pets!
That is really awful though!
Thanks for sharing, these things sure do open your eyes, eh?!!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
The mayor is up for re-election. If I lived there I'd be able to use the re-election argument in my email!

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Holy crap!
That is so sad and stupid.
:( :mad2:

·
Hello Earthling
4,729 Posts
Arrrggggggggggggggg.....stupid people. It makes you just want to walk up to them and flick 'em in the head.And yell at them.%%*^&$^#^$

·
Registered
771 Posts
Wow that's pretty dumb. I volunteered for the police for 5 years and we used to have sort of a "game" to see who could write their tickets the fastest! One of the motor cops had his time down to like 2 mins for the whole thing. Some people just have no brains.

A thing to remember though, is that you always have the right to ask for another officer to come to review the situation or call for a supervisor to meet you and the officer at the scene. Especially if you have a call phone, you can call dispatch and ask for the supervisor to come out.

It's really sad that happened. Hopefully other policemen learn from this incident. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.