Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Rat Rescuer and Hospice
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thomas started here...

Was picked up by my foster who said he was so shy and scared of everything.

To this...

Now he has a wonderful friend, and is a loving, extremely happy happy boy :D

Jenny his foster just couldn't believe the very un-shy, interactive, sweet and funny boy was the Thomas she brought here. Well here he is. At his full weight of 349 grams. We now believe he is just a tiny adult since he only filled out a little and didn't grow at all.

Time to Play??

Wait...hold on...time for a quick groom

OK try again?

Please??

*poke*

He rolls over onto his back to gently wrestle my hand :heart:

Ready to go again!!!

** you do not want to know how many pics I had to take to get these 7 of Thomas :lol:

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
YAY Thomas!!!!!!!!!! He is sooooooooooo adorable, and that name absolutely fits him. He is precious. :heart:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Hooray!!!:confetti:

Thomas is beautiful and he looks SO happy! I am a sucker for happy endings and I am so thrilled and happy that Thomas won the ratty jackpot and now has such a wonderful life, yay!!!

I want to take him home with me too. :D

What a sweetheart! Give him kisses from me, okay? And more pictures when you have the time! Great update!

·
Rat Rescuer and Hospice
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
More Tommy-toy...Zeus had a downturn and I need to adjust his meds. He's sleeping somewhere as Thomas runs off some energy. Or should I say "plays off"... :rolleyes:

I think Inca is the only thing that will get Thomas to stop playing with me LOL He finds her fascinating...she is not as enthralled and would prefer he just leave her alone :lol:

But then he discovers me and the bouncing begins :D

He constantly throws himself on his back so I can tickle him LOL

Mid-bounce

"...the better to eat you with!"

·
Official Loofah Tester
1,365 Posts

(Couldn't resist)

·
Rat Rescuer and Hospice
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Official Loofah Tester
1,365 Posts
Hahaha. Nah! "Invisible" sword! Like "Invisible Bike" LOLcats.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Hey! We just flew back into town from our trip, and I saw your new pictures of Thomas. OMG, he is ADORABLE! What a beautiful and very happy looking rat he is! Very photogenic! Thomas always looks like he is smiling. I would be smiling too if I started off life in that horrible tank and then hit the ratty jackpot with a new and wonderful home. Great pictures! Give my love to Thomas..he really is an extremely handsome and sweet looking fellow. :wavey:

·
Rat Rescuer and Hospice
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thomas is soon to be very lonely. His older friend Zeus is very sick, and going to the vet this morning. I am pretty sure that he's beyond fixing even by my wonderful vet. He's only 17 months old. If Zeus leaves us, Thomas will need new friends. I will probably have to neuter him to live with girls.

Wish my Zeus-y luck. Lovely boy doesn't deserve this! :(

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I am so sorry. :(
I do wish Zeus all the luck in the world and I will be thinking of him. Let us all know what happens? Kisses to sweet Zeus.

·
Official Loofah Tester
1,365 Posts
Aw...Poor guys! Lots of love to both of them right now.

·
Rat Rescuer and Hospice
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Calling the clinic to find out if he's still on this earthly plane.

They did a prelim exam, and they are going to do an x-ray to see what's going on there, and will try to treat him if its something they can, after seeing the x-rays. Obviously they will be looking at his heart and looking for enlargement, masses, etc. The next 24 hours will be critical and he is going to be staying there. IF he doesn't respond to treatment then they will let him go. :(

·
Official Loofah Tester
1,365 Posts
Oh my goodness. Little Zuesy. :( Thank you for keeping us updated lilspaz. I hate how quickly things turn for them.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts