Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· is a little "special"
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I still can't believe what just happened this morning. :(

Last night, my mom noticed that Tilly was bleeding from her bottom, and she hadn't been eating. We thought she just had a UTI, or she might have gotten bladder stones because my sister was feeding her alfalfa pellets for some reason. We took her to the vet this morning, and he said he felt a mass in her abdomen, so we did X-rays. It turns out that Tilly was one of the few piggies who get reproductive cancer: She had a tumor the size of a lime that was blocking everything. So we had her put to sleep.

I'm still in shock... :(

I still have to pick up Sunny to burry her, so now the two of them can come home together...

· she-mayor of Whoville
298 Posts
Oh noo :( I am so sorry. RIP both Tilly and Sunny

· is a little "special"
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. :( It feels like all of my pets are dying... In the last year and a half we've lost my sister's rabbit Oreo, Sunny and Tilly, Theo, Wink and Millie.

· Administrator
342 Posts
This has been a really bad year for you. I'm sorry about the loss of Tilly, Sunny and all the other animals that have died.

Is Milly your millipede? I looked at your pictures and noticed that you owned one.

· can't think of one, help
1,115 Posts
So sorry to hear that you lost Tilly, were you able to be with her when she crossed the bridge? Sometimes it helps. Lots of hugs

· is a little "special"
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@Urofan: Yup, Millie was my millipede.

And no, the vet took her away to be put to sleep, but we got to say our goodbyes to her. :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.