Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
canis lupus familiaris
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my walks with three dogs are going pretty awesome. I usually pick up Loki and carry him after a quarter of a mile because thats when his little legs get tired. I might end up walking Chewy but was considering walking Beau since my boyfriend's grandmother can't walk that far (yorkie poo...wrong breed clearly.)

I haven't decided which walk to include Beau on if she agrees to let me unleash some of his energy though. My new morning walk is a mile long walk in a nature area (which will turn into a jog later for the dogs that like to run) or the noon walk before work (my current half mile that might be shortened to a quarter since they will have a morning walk.) Heck he might even do both!

Does anyone have tips? While jogging, they will most likely be harnessed but walked with a collar. Loki doesn't get to jog. Instead he gets to sit in a cute basket attached to my handle bars and look super cute.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Have you tried to walk/run them with bike?

·
canis lupus familiaris
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oopse sorry I guess I didn't include that. Luna and Spyro both grew up jogging next to bikes. In fact, Luna has never had official leash training till now because her previous owner only took her out on trails with her bike or to the dog park.

Beau and Chewy are leash trained but don't get out much.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts