Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my bun Tobias.. (Funke) I got him in April. He is a dwarf hotot, and he gives major attitude sometimes, but I love him. :)

Small little bun.

Who is that on the other side of the fence?

He has a spot on the back of his ear, which makes him more pet than show quality for markings, but he was always met to be just my bun, so I don't mind.

Nom nom nom

Mmm

Munch munch

Tobias and I

NO MORE PICTURES.. bahahah I love this!

·
Registered
265 Posts
He's gorgeous! Never seen one like that!!

·
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes
2,934 Posts
He is a cutie!

·
can't think of one, help
1,115 Posts
Absolutely adorable little guy

·
Salamander Burgermuffin
2,612 Posts
Hes so cute, a little heavy on the eye liner :giggle:
The last pic looks like hes ploting something, beware!
I Love him :heart:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is it bad that I calculated how many weeks the other day and yet I've forgotten already how old he is?? Hrmm, I did it because I wanted to see if he hit puberty yet because he has become slightly cage aggressive (he doesn't like me fiddling with his toys, or putting the hay back in his litter box) but I never attributed it to puberty- just thought it was his normal spunk. He was born in february, so he is about 5 months old.

·
I am allergic to maths
1,318 Posts
Lol, Im forgetful to. I think hes just aggresive because its HIS territory, hes thinking 'how dare she come in here and play with my toys and cover up my poopies with that hay?' Just do your bit of tidying in his cage while you have him out to play. Such a sweetie, Angelnstuff is right, he is definitly plotting something :lol:

·
Dinky Gerbilelbow
2,425 Posts
He is beautiful.......looks like he should be a she with that eyeliner though lol bless him xxx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts