Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Early last year we moved country and had some professional help in moving our pet dog to the new residence. It made me wonder about the conditions of the transport. Actually I started to think about the problem and teamed up with a collegue to develop a trasportation logger to log the conditions of transport. In the case of transporting a pet then it could tell temperature, humidity and shock over the journey. So far we have made a simple prototype and now launched it on KickStarter to see if we can raise the funds to make it a product for people to use.

What does everyone think about the idea? Do you think it would help in moving pets around and ensuring they get transported under reasonable conditions? You can get more by going kickstarter on the Web and searching for the GHT Transportation logger. Looking forward to your feedback.

Regards
Mark

·
Registered
10 Posts
The effort to revitalise and reinvent all modes of public transport is incorporating new technology that can perform even better than originally anticipated. Success depends on human recognition of all the actual possibilities- Information for this article was supplied by Darryl Thomas, Manager: Urban Traffic Control Branch, eThekwini Municipality, South Africa and President: SASITS (SA Society for ITS). Intelligent Transport Systems and Intelligent Traffic Systems are basically, virtually the same things; differentiation lies in the functions for which various systems are used. Considerable functional overlap is possible.

·
Banned
8 Posts
If you are going to travel with plane and together with your dog, please read this article before doing so. First of all, I want to say to you, that flying with your dog is the last option to get from location A to location B, it is very dangerous.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts