Registered
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you have quicktime Sharona?

Don't worry, you can watch it at my house tomorrow! :hyper1:

·
Miss New Booty
5,875 Posts
Ohhh cool! Is Sharon coming to visit you, tomorrow, Jodi?! :bounce: You guys are gonna have so much fun! :fun: What do ya'll have planned?

·
Registered
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep, Sharon will be here tomorrow! We're so excited!

We're meeting some friends of ours (from Land of Toos) for lunch on Friday and visiting the bird store in Winston & having my favorite chinese restaurant for dinner. On Saturday we are going to the mountains. Sunday we're gonna be bums and lay out in the sun and eat junk food *snort*. Monday we're going to a drive through zoo. It's really neat!

I'm so excited to see her I can't stand it! :hyper1:
It's hard because my 2 best friends live out of state - my sis in IL & Sharon in OH. Stinks that they're both so far away!

·
Miss New Booty
5,875 Posts
That is so cool!!!!!! :hyper1: You guys are gonna have a blast!!! Oh, and a lunch with LOT people, too! Awesome! :clap: Who is going?
You guys gotta plan a trip to FL!!! *snort*!!!!!!!!!
Is Greg coming? Is Eephus coming, too?! :D Sharon, have a safe trip there. :hug3: Take lots of pictures for us!!!!

·
Registered
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Laura & Clara (aka Angelwing & Ringneckmom). They're the ones that groom Toby for me.

Nope, Eef & Greg are staying home. It's a girls weekend!! Heeeheeeheee....

Thanks Jackie! I'll email ya some pictures of our adventures. :brow:

·
Miss New Booty
5,875 Posts
Oh cool!! Oh they groom Toby?! I knew Angelwing lived close to you, but I didn't know Ringneckmom did, too! That is so neat! Is Sharon driving or flying?

Oh that drive through Zoo sounds so neat! They have something small but similar in West Palm, called Lion Country Safari! It's cool! Linda (Deja) knows what I am talking about!:rofl: They go when they come down to West Palm to visit her parents! We all should plan a trip to Busch Gardens in Tampa!!! :thumbsup: Last time I went was 7 years ago almost, it was lots of fun! :D

You'd better take lots of pictures, girls!!!! :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts