Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, it's been a while since I posted an update on Tucker. He's now 22 weeks old and weighs 27lbs. He was neutered and got his last round of vaccinations on July 18. Things had been going well until 2 days ago when he started vomiting for no reason. He seems fine otherwise so not sure what the story is. He throws up a few times a day. Normally I would be running him to the vet, but to be honest, I just can't do it again. We have spent close to $2000 on this dog in the last 15 weeks and I just will not put out any more. So hopefully it clears up for him. I have him on a fast to give his stomach a chance to settle and we will go from there. He is doing great with his puppy classes and trains very nicely. He's just about outgrown his medium sized crate so we will most likely be moving to the large crate this weekend.

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Aw, since I read the second post on rimadyl before this one I'll hope that's the issue and hope it gets cleared up. IT's such a sin when vet biills become a problem like this, and trust me I've been through my share in bits and pieces. (not comparably since I wouldn't survive a 2000$ bill).
Poor Tucker, been though so much. Thank goodness he ended up with such wonderful parents :) Can you imagine what kind of place he'd be in if someone took him in undevoted to his needs?!?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! We do love him so much. And honestly, if for some reason it didn't clear up in another day or two or seemed to get any worse, Lord knows I would running off to the vet again LOL He ate up our whole family vacation fund for this year, but that's the risk we take when we adopt and we know it. He's doing a bit better tonight.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Bless your big heart for him and making sure he will get better as you can. Plan for more exercise for him when he gets better to boost up his body resistance..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts