Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 401 Posts

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dream:Im not sure if i should be writting in this second about this. but totally excited figured id share the baby ultrasound picture with you guys :dream: im offically 3 months pregnant. and totally excited, my hubby wants a little girl if tummy monkey is a little girl her name will be Alisson Mylanna Morgan But i would love a little boy, whom we plan to name Jack Edward Morgan . but we are happy if its either way as long as the babies healthy . we still dont know if its one or two babies yet we will no in about 4 weeks but totally cant wait,

Attachments

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Awww! Is the baby the little dark shape in the ultrasound? (I don't know these things, LOL...)
I love the names you picked out! Maybe you will have a boy and a girl twins, so you and your hubby will both be happy! :D Haha.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awww! Is the baby the little dark shape in the ultrasound? (I don't know these things, LOL...)
I love the names you picked out! Maybe you will have a boy and a girl twins, so you and your hubby will both be happy! :D Haha.
there is a high chance that it will be twins it runs in the family, i will know next week or the week after if its twins i cant wait the hospital that we were at for the ultrasound were unfit and im glad i dont have to go back to that one, very scary sights in there, yes the little dark shape is the baby, the doctor didnt no how to use the machine so thats the best i could get, but i cant wait to hear the babies heart beat :binkie:

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
That's....disconcerting if the technician didn't know how to use the machine. Perhaps you should request a different technician? ...It WAS an ultrasound tech, wasn't it? Because they're the ones schooled in the workings of the machines, not doctors, ^^. Also, is that why you got your ultrasound so early? Because twins run in the family? I was wondering because I got my ultrasound at 18 weeks.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it wasnt a technician that used it it was just the normal doctor at the emergency ward, they where horrible they even kicked a 14 year old drug victaim out of the hospital in the middle of the night. and told a 10 year old who had a concusion, and puking blood that she was faking im so glad i dont have to go back there, i only had to go there so theyd refere me to a family doctor, i got it done because they were worried because i had been on stronge medication the whole pregnancy, and even that didnt, help because they couldnt tell me if it hurt the baby or not. But thankfully i get to see a smart doctor this time around.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Ohh, okay. Yeah, that's someplace to be better off avoided. Is there a way to turn them in? You're not supposed to refuse those in need of help. What's your next appointment going to be doing? Taking your blood? Getting to know him?

I hope your doctor is a good one. I really like when you get to meet the doctor first, before they start doing anything personal. That way you can get comfortable with them. I really consider myself lucky; my doctor was the only one at the particular hospital I chose(due to raving reviews), who could take Medicaid from new patients, so I figured he'd be some grumpy, busy old man who was tired of all the new patients with Medicaid. But he's far from that - when I ask him what he'll be doing today, meaning, at that appointment, he'll respond with, "Oh, lunch...a couple surgeries... ..Why do you want to know that?"

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Wow, that doctor sounds horrible! I hope your next doctor is MUCH better!!

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ohh, okay. Yeah, that's someplace to be better off avoided. Is there a way to turn them in? You're not supposed to refuse those in need of help. What's your next appointment going to be doing? Taking your blood? Getting to know him?

I hope your doctor is a good one. I really like when you get to meet the doctor first, before they start doing anything personal. That way you can get comfortable with them. I really consider myself lucky; my doctor was the only one at the particular hospital I chose(due to raving reviews), who could take Medicaid from new patients, so I figured he'd be some grumpy, busy old man who was tired of all the new patients with Medicaid. But he's far from that - when I ask him what he'll be doing today, meaning, at that appointment, he'll respond with, "Oh, lunch...a couple surgeries... ..Why do you want to know that?"
just getting to know the doctor this week and then in febuary on the 24th she says if i feel comfortable enough shed like to do some blood work and an ultrasound to make sure that the baby is doing find, also get to find out how many it is

iv made complaints about the hospital as well as brought it to the medias attention

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Oh, sweet! That's the best method, I think, :) Getting to know the doctor first. So...by the 24th you should be able to find out what gender it/they are, right?

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh, sweet! That's the best method, I think, :) Getting to know the doctor first. So...by the 24th you should be able to find out what gender it/they are, right?
no by the 24th ill only be able to tell if its one baby our two babies, i wont no the gender till im 5 months pregnant

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ah, okay. I didn't look at the calendar to see how far away that was. Well, congrats anyway, I hope everything goes well, :)
hehe its all good :rolleyes: i totally cant wait, according to my doctor febuary 24th i can find out one or two by listening to the heart beat, but i wont know the sexe till march if im lucky enough that the baby lets me :thumbsup:COME ON BABY BE A HEALTHY BOY :D with my luck it will get a girl hehehe, thats ok as long as the babies healthy :spit:

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Your the opposite of me LOL... I would want a girl! :p Boys wouldn't go shopping and get manicures with me.

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
Oh man. I want my first one to be a boy! One they'll (hopefully) protect baby sister, and two I think it would be easier on me. I like to work outside, so I can just see me getting a baby girl the COMPLETE opposite of me. Oh boy!

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
Oh and nibbler! Congrats! Let me know if it's twins or boy or girl or what!

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Any particular reason you want a boy?
because if its a little boy first he can take care of his younger sibling when we decide to have another baby. and if its a little boy his name jack comes from my grandfathers name who was like a father to me :D

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Aw, I skipped this thread thinking it had something to do with blowing raspberries on rodent tummies. . . Dont ask why!! lol

Congrats on the Tummy Monkey! Lovely names you chose to :)

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Aw, I skipped this thread thinking it had something to do with blowing raspberries on rodent tummies. . . Dont ask why!! lol

Congrats on the Tummy Monkey! Lovely names you chose to :)
haha that totally made my day putting raspberries on a rodents tummy lol. Today is the first offical day i felt the baby move :binkie::) so excited come on march get here already i wanna no if its a boy or girl

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
Awesome!

1 - 20 of 401 Posts