Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Aspires to Change Oil
2,901 Posts
Star Trek is the earliest I remember... at least I think. lol either that or the Smurfs. Both with my father of course. :D

Not sure of my favorite though... I was always interested in the old history movies my dad watched too. Still am. :)

·
Dinky Corsetkisser
4,020 Posts
oh I was a cartoon freak...still am...I was in love with Fraggle Rock...still am lol...I loved thunder cats...transformers...wuzzles...smurfs...snorks....**** there are so many...I still watch them all lol

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
My favorite show growing up was the smurfs. Don't know why, but I loved that cartoon.

We watch tv as a family here. The kids love 7th Heaven and of course American Idol.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Doctor Who, Black Beauty, The Tomorrow People, All creatures great and small, Play Away, Play School, Pipkin, Rainbow, Jamie and his magic torch, Crackerjack, just to name a few.....

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
My favorite shows as a kid were Punky Brewster, and Full House and when I was real little Mister Rogers...and I think there was some show called Pound Puppies or something like that ...anyways it was an animated puppy show that I loved to watch

I dont know what the first thing I remember watching was, maybe Mister Rogers

1 - 20 of 21 Posts