Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dinky Corsetkisser
4,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I have not really been active for awhile, theres been alot going on in my life...but there was one amazing positive thing, we got a new kitten :) We talked as a family and decided Frahnz needed a friend, as much as the dogs love him, he olays to much for the old ones and the pups want nothing to do with him, so for weeks we made the visits to the spca and other local rescues. We were trying very hard to find one that would mesh well with the whole family, and we found her :) She is absolutely beautiful, so full of character...she has a very mellow attitude and wants nothing more than to be with Ashley lol...Frahnz has a tendincy to come on a little strong, but the kitten is now playing with him (been 2 days) She no longer hisses at him lol (he has no idea why anything wouldn't love him) She is ok with the dogs, she doesn't cower from them or run, I think we found a perfect match for our household :)

Now heres Senorita Twitchy Tail (Twitch for short)

Ashley named her, her and her friends thought of that name a year ago, and who knew it would fit lol...Twitch is forever twitching her tail, even asleep lol

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
She is so cute! I love her color!

·
Registered
423 Posts
She is gorgeous. Congrats.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Sooo beautiful! Would you call her a Tortoiseshell? I had a short-hair kitty marked like that. All the tortoiseshell kitties I've been around seem to be very shy around strangers. Is Twitch that way, or is it too soon to tell?

·
Dinky Corsetkisser
4,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
she is considered a torti...she is very out going and loves people, seeks them out big time lol...she wants to be in the middle of everything, lol she never showed any shyness signs at all

Thank you all so much :) She truely is a joy and we have all fallen madly in love with her, I am glad we looked all over before choosing one, when we saw her there was something about her that just drew us in :) She is just such a joy

·
Registered
802 Posts
She's absolutely stunning, congratulations! She got an interesting coat.

·
Fashion Animal Freak :)
1,307 Posts
Shes gorgeous! congrats
And your daughter is beautiful! Tell her im going to steal her Twilight poster :lol:

·
can't think of one, help
1,115 Posts
I may be biased because she looks like my Rainbow, But She's adorable

·
Dinky Corsetkisser
4,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thank you all :) When shes in the sun the orange in her coat is so bright, it almost glows....lol and my daughter has like 30 twilight posters on the wall lol, along with Johnny Depp posters and chad michael murry and ohhhh so many others lol

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
she is cute!

When my cat twitches his tail it means he is up to no good, and will soon attack. hehe at least he gives warning.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts