Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all!

i love ferrets and have everything with them - tshirts, photos on my bag, pictures....
i'm totally crazy about ferrets - am i alone? ;)
i have a big collection of ferret images and want to share them with members (i'm new here and this is... some gift to our community here;) )

Ferrets Wallpapers vol 1

example of wallpapers (all included in link):

click on photo to enlarge

Download link FREE:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/JUVmwTm/Ferrets_Wallpapers_part01.rar

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Welcome to Paw-Talk :)

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Welcome!! Ferrets are loved here. I don;t think there are any current regular members with ferrets but I love them and their shannagins!

·
Mouse Obsessor
287 Posts
I have two ferrets (MoneyPennies, male, DEW, 8 yrs. And Fisher, male, light sable, 6 yrs.) but they are going to be living at my mom's house until October when I move into a different house, as this one does not allow them. :(

·
Mouse Obsessor
287 Posts
It is surprising to think not very many people on here own ferrets.
If you go to SmallAnimalChannel.com there is nothing but ferrets. lol

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
LOL I guess there's dominant pets and experts n every forum for different pets. Here I think it's small animal dominated. :D

Also, SORRY Aluyasha, I never check people's signatures and therefore missed the ferrets on yours! I am picture oriented :p

·
Mouse Obsessor
287 Posts
lol. No problem. :)
I am going over to my mom's house in a few days though. I will get some pictures then...if they stay still long enough. Ferrets are hard to photograph.

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
That's for sure!! When I lived with my old roommates we would put the ferret on the bed and tickles its sides. It would squeal (or laugh) and snake under the blankets then "swim" unde them, pop out on another side and we would 'tag' her and tickles her again. It was great fun and I never tired of it!! lol Her ferret also used to steal socks and had quite the collection under the bed!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hello all!

i love ferrets and have everything with them - tshirts, photos on my bag, pictures....
i'm totally crazy about ferrets - am i alone? ;)
i have a big collection of ferret images and want to share them with members (i'm new here and this is... some gift to our community here;) )

Ferrets Wallpapers vol 1

Download link FREE:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/JUVmwTm/Ferrets_Wallpapers_part01.rar
to all users
PLEASE download from the link just once - i'm gathering money to buy new cage for my ferrets

Ferrets Wallpapers vol 2

Download link FREE:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/nccjjMk/Ferrets_Wallpapers_part02.rar

to all users
PLEASE download from the link just once - i'm gathering money to buy new cage for my ferrets

1 - 10 of 10 Posts