Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
i hope they reconsider this rodent thing..but the only way to get anything done is to complain and complain...if enough people do this and quit buying these poor fish and in the future rodents then they will get the message...

·
Registered
21 Posts
My walmart is horrible!!!

they stuff about 100 1 inch fish in a ten gallon tank.

It is sooo crouded they cant see the dead ones, so there are alwayse about 20 dead ones floating at the top.

Also, they don't have many tanks so whenever they get a new kind of fish they put it in a random, already filled tank.
(even if the two types are noncompatible)

·
Hello Earthling
4,729 Posts
I don't think Wal-Mart should sell live Pets. The one here has taken down their live animal section they were selling fish , and hermits . But they might be moving it to the new huge extension so we'll have to yes.

One person who works in the pet department avoids me, because I pissed them off by telling them their fish were dying, that they shouldn't sell live animals, ... yes I am quite mean and evil

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Next time I go to Walmart Im gonna tell them how terrible they are for their fishies. I dont care how pissed off they are at me, cuz Im on a mission! :p Forget the whales, save the Walmart fish! Bleh, Id have a fit if the sold hermies...

·
Hello Earthling
4,729 Posts
I did get really freacken pissed off when they started selling herrmies. Hope fully their not going to build a new live aimal section in the new part.

I like pissing them on I find it.... very enjoys able to stand up to them for animals.

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Lol... ya its fun to get some people mad. :lol:

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Best facial expressoin EVER! :giggle:

·
Registered
626 Posts
I have gotten 2 of my koi from WalMart. I just wanted to save them, but I feel bad for supporting their fish trafficking. As I was getting my 2nd koi, the guy putting him in the bag said "Haha, what if I spit in his bag?" Awful, awful, awful.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
I have gotten 2 of my koi from WalMart. I just wanted to save them, but I feel bad for supporting their fish trafficking. As I was getting my 2nd koi, the guy putting him in the bag said "Haha, what if I spit in his bag?" Awful, awful, awful.

This is an old thread,but thats horrible! :mad2:
I am happy that all of the Wal-Marts here have stopped selling fish!!!!! WOO!

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
This is an old thread,but thats horrible! :mad2:
I am happy that all of the Wal-Marts here have stopped selling fish!!!!! WOO!

The Walmarts around here still sell them... and theyve started selling african clawed frogs too! :( Poor things

·
the rodent lover<3
626 Posts
When I got my fishies from walmart, I hate how the Bettas are kept in little containers. It's horrible. Well, I got 3 bettas, 2 died within 3 days. Luckily, Shishy lived a good 3 years.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
The Walmarts around here still sell them... and theyve started selling african clawed frogs too! :( Poor things
Oh no! :(
That sucks.I am glad Wal-Marts all across Newfoundland stopped selling animals.Out in Gander,NL they started selling hermit crabs for awhile apparently...:mad2:...but fortunatly they stopped selling all live animals.Probably got too many complaints!

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
I feel really bad for the betta in an inch of water. Just because the poor things can survive in small amounts of water, doesn't mean you should keep them like that!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
hOW AWFUL. yOU KNOW, wALMART'S NOT THE RIGHT PLACE TO RAISE (sorry) fish or any other animal.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.