Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to adopt any unwanted female mice :) I have a large cage and will be providing the best food available here as well as lots of love and attention :)

· Betta Bomb
5,417 Posts
Not yet. Maybe post some ads around town. Someone might have an accidental litter. If the pet stores sell mice, guaranteed there'll be accidental litters somewhere. If someone sees an ad on a pole or in a store they might contact you.

· Registered
2,020 Posts
Thats not how it works and any good pet owner would not respond to a random ad on a pole.
not everyone is a great pet owner alot of people buy example pet shop mice and they are already pregnant and then of course they panic and want to get rid of the babies, some people will answer to a flyer or ad . not just bad pet owners but alot of the time, they just want the best homes for there babies and dont care about the money,unfortunatley alot of people use the FREE MICE sign to feed there reptiles, (not that reptiles shouldnt eat) but the owner simply wants a good home for those babies not as feeders.so you might be suprised who would answer a post :)

· Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've posted wanted ads on about 5 sites ( including kijiji and craigslist) not to mention 3 forums ... answered lots of ads ... Nothing :( Tomorrow my cousin wants to take me to the best mouse store near here to get three girls ... My bday is monday so its an early present

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.