Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

wat to do wit my visious rabbit??

Photos! 
Tags
rabbit
3K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Purple-Hops 
#1 ·
my rabbit is mad any time i try to clean his litter box he tries to bite me and scrape me:box:so now iv gotten sick of it wat shud i do plz tell me do oh nd hes 1 year 2day

#2 ·
Get him neutered. It sounds like he is cage aggressive, and fixing him will help.

#4 ·
Nope, I got Smudge fixed when he was 5 years old and he did great. ;)

#11 ·
it doesn,t matter i was in a rush to get out of the house so just had to write it fast and by the way i HAVE NOT GOT LEARNING DISABILATIES!!!!! oh and another thing i have not not gotten sick of my rabbit!!! he's the best pet i ever had!!!!!

#14 ·
Ok, My sincere apologies. It was wrong of us to assume these things of you. Personally I thought there was another troll. Take no offense though, this site is plagued with them sometimes.

If you want to correct the behavior, I would highly recommend getting him neutered. Neutering eliminates all the nasty behaviours of bunnies. Find a reputable rabbit-savvy vet in your area (www.rabbit.org) because a lot of vets are still a little unfamiliar with rabbits and treat them like cats.

Again, I'm terribly sorry and feel free to ask as many questions as you need :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.