Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone knows of a water bottle for a small animals (rodent, rabbit) that dont leak? i have try 4 different type and they all leak and its anoying so whats a kind that dont leak?

·
Registered
125 Posts
haha I know this is kinda a old thread but oh well I think what I have is a super pet water bottle, and it has a spring behind the ball so it doesnt leak nearly as much as normal water bottles. I absoloutly love it but I can't find a store that sells them anymore

·
Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
It depends how you are putting it on thats why mine always leaked. I just get the normal ones from petsmart and dont have any problems with them since i fixed how i put them in

·
Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Oasis and Lixit both have nice water bottles Look on Lnt.com They ship for free and the bottles are cheap

·
Super Moderator
322 Posts
It's difficult to determine what water bottles are best on the internet, because different people have differing experiences. I have used five glass Superpet brand water bottles and haven't had many problems with them. The only issue is that the nozzle can rust over a period of time, so you do have to replace it once in a while.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts