Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If since thursday around 5pm i have been dealing with severe pain in my hand then it moves to my arm to your head? I have been dealing with severe pain(where it feels like you have broken something and you get that sharp, sharp pain and in the next couple days it feel's completely numb but now your left side of your head now has those severe pains. I have taken T3's but even those don't help the pain.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I would recommend getting to a dr. ASAP! It could be a stroke or heart attack! Better safe than sorry!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My mom looked up both things for a stroke and a heart attack but she said i probably don't have those but i will still get tested for those things. I looked it up and i could possibly have a pinched nerve in my spine or neck. I am calling my doctor as soon as i can.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Thanks i have been in some serious pain. Even taking T3's barely helped at all.
sounds like you might of slept funny or its early stages of a stroke id consider going to a doctors asap, i hope your ok

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If i can't get in soon i may just go to a walk in clinic. My heart hasn't been hurting or anything. From looking at the symptoms if doesn't seem like early signs but i will be getting check out as soon as i can.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts