Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kinds of things do your ferrets like to steal and hide?

Aristotle loved to steal anything rubber or Velcro and would hide shoes, pens, and anything made of rubber or that had Velcro.

I used to care for another ferret who would only steal dirty socks and horde them under the couch.

what do your ferrets horde?

·
Registered
423 Posts
My husband's old roommate has a ferret who would steal toilet paper. Off the roll or from the wastebasket... Then she took the empty cardboard tube too.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Ahh this thread is so cute! I love when animals hoard things! It's so adorable! They take the strangest things too.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Fargo likes shoes. I know this from when he lived at my friends house (was her's originally). For fear of germy things though I don't let him play with any shoes here though. xx They have little cat toy jingly ball things to horde now which I hear jingling often under the bed. :p

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well, Lexie's cage is in my room so that is where she usually runs around. I have an enormous hutch in my room and Lexie is just the right size to fit under there. She has become pretty adroit at stealing things when I'm not watching close enough and dragging them under the hutch. I can not leave anything on the floors at all anymore. She likes to snatch pens, keys, coins, wood blocks that I use to make my bird toys, all sorts of things. She gets more and more crazy every day. lol. But, as we all know it just makes them cuter.

Thanks,
Jake

1 - 14 of 14 Posts