Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to point out that today is March 25th. That means that technically it's spring. I then ask you this: If it's spring WHY IS IT SNOWING?!?! I'm serious. It's been snowing almost non-stop for three days now.

I had plan for this week. I was going to go to Lowe's, get some Weed and Feed, and work on my lawn. I was going to rip out those awful bushes in my front yard that house all the spiders that hide in my basement for the winter. I was going to take my puppies to the park for frisbee chasing and exercise. The snow has prevented me from doing anything but laundry.

Remember in elementary school they taught us that March 'Comes in like a Lion and goes out like a Lamb'? They lied. I should write a letter and complain about the lies taught to me by teachers. (It's a long list.) Is anyone else dealing with obnoxious non-season complimenting weather?

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Here is very typical for the weather we are having, 40 in the morning 70 with out a cloud in sight by 12 and raining buckets by 3 and stopped by 315 and no clouds gah. now it is 34 degrees out

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Ugh...I know!
Most of our snow was gone.We had springish temperatures too.
On the 21st (first day of spring) we had a snow storm and got about 30cm of snow! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The first day of spring was great. That whole week it was great 60 to 70 degrees out, my tulips had start to come up, and on Monday I got up to two inches of snow. Stupid rocky mountains....

·
Fluffy Gerbilshorts
4,378 Posts
It's trying to warm up here but I always think about blizzards. There have been many blizzards here in April

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's still snowing...Nature is screwing with us. Every afternoon the snow lets up and the sun comes out and melts the snow and then it sets. In the morning it's another blizzard.

I WANT TO SEE MY TULIPS!!!!

/facedesk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts