Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I know we are all animal lovers here on this site so i was just wondering what kind of rodents do you have and pefer? What are their names and how old are they?

Also if you have other animals feel free to put them too!

=]

<33

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
=]

As in my signature i have...

2 dogs:female black lab named Cookie;
and a male Bernese Mountain dog mix named Petey
1 comet goldfish [male]
and two male siberian dwarf hammies!

ilovemypets!

<33

·
Registered
59 Posts
Rodent wise... I have a gerbil named Patrick(8 months), 2 Hamsters Sabi (8 months) and Marshmellow (5 months), 9 Degus (adults are 7 months, babies are 2 weeks). 1 Rat Scabbers (4 months but I have to give him away) :bawl:

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Rodentwise I have a hamster, 10 degus of my own plus a couple of cages of rescues and 2 chinchillas. Also have a hedgehog, 2 dogs and 2 cats too :D In the past i've kept guinea pigs, gerbils, rats and mice :)

·
Registered
852 Posts
Well Rodents I have 2 two month old female hamsters(1 Teddy bear named Cinderella & a Black bear named Jasmin) 3 male rats (a 6 month old, Templeton. A 3 month old , Simon and a 2 month old, Lynol) And lots of other pets. hehe

·
Registered
230 Posts
2 chinchillas Kyo 6 1/2 months & Krypto 6 months

2 hamsters Ice Cube & sweetie 8 months +??

1 beta
3 zebra dinos
1 pleco
1 yo-yo loch
1 rainbow shark

1 poodle kitty

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Rodent wise I have:
~5 rats (Jellyroll,Ninja,Armand,Milenko and Ringalo)...Milenko and Ringalo are hairless and the other 3 are dumbos!

~3 mice (Misty,Milkshake and Mishka)

I have some other pets as well.
~2 leopard geckos (Mystta and Bear)
~1 African giant millipede (Slinky)
~Colony of isopods
~Fishies (7 fancy goldfish,2 black khuli loaches,1 common pleco,1 weather/dojo loach and 1 betta).

I will be fostering dogs again soon as well.

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
As far as rodents go I just have one female degu named Hikaru. She's around four-ish years old.

Hopefully I will be getting another degu next month...we'll see :). There's a litter at a petstore that will be weaned at that time.

And I still want a Richardson's Ground Squirrel but I doubt I'll ever find one around here :(. I've been looking for years. That's one of my dream pets :D.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I am a co-owner to a male tri-color guinea pig named Piglet :) He's my mom's guinea pig.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts