Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Tarzan Mama of Two
7,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it a bee? Oh hold on it's just Biscuit in her bee costume! (not the best photo but she thinks she is so cute in this thing she is too busy prancing around the house in it to let me take a picture!

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Biscuit looks so cute..

·
Registered
771 Posts
You can try to play the cover-up game with your MIB friends....and SOME of these PT folks may even buy into it.... but the rest of us know all about your secrets and alien relations so don't think for a second that we don't know that that's actually ET's long lost cousin

·
Tarzan Mama of Two
7,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:rofl: Deb you caught me out!!!! :lol: I swear she loves that thing!! she shakes her bum around when she has clothes on and thinks she is so darn hot!!!! :rofl: The money for the costume went to animal welfare. They had a cheerleader one as well which I would have loved to have gotten but I could only afford one! Keep watch for the Biscuit and shadow, both dressed up as bees, pictures (my best friend got one for her rabbits and she is going to lend it to me for photo sessions. shadow will be the only one that will let me dress her)

·
Wacky Chimpnose
6,239 Posts
ok i seriously don't know if i can stand any more biscuit pics! she is tooooooo freaking cute!!!!!!!! :rofl: you know i love love love bisquickers and that pic just takes the cake! er....honey, i mean. :lol:

more pics!! i can take it!!

·
Tarzan Mama of Two
7,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
alright Jane I'll let her parade around in it again today and see if I can get some more pics just for you!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
PicOlio said:
You can try to play the cover-up game with your MIB friends....and SOME of these PT folks may even buy into it.... but the rest of us know all about your secrets and alien relations so don't think for a second that we don't know that that's actually ET's long lost cousin
:rofl:

Biscuit looks so cute! :lol:

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
OMG! I can't believe she let you do that too her, let alone LIKE it! :rofl: Great pic Carm!

·
Tarzan Mama of Two
7,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:rofl: Dena! That sounds hilarious!!!! I swear Biscuit would be very cranky if another dog tried to tear up her clothes!!! She only has her winter jacket and her bee costume (so far) and as soon as we pick them up she comes and sits at our feet and extends her paw out to put the first one in. I don't know why but she has this idea in her head that she has to go all stiff like she is dead and make it very difficult to get clothes on but she sits very patiently.....she thinks she is helping! :lol:
I haven't taken any more photos of her yet. Alex is sick and is in bed watching movies and I've been right beside him. I'm not sick, just feeling exceptionally lazy!

·
Registered
4,030 Posts
I LOVE IT!!!! :rofl:

I saw those at Petsmart and almost got one for Snooper. Snooper was Superman this year and she looked oh so cute!! :D

Great pictures!!

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
:) Carmen, I was wondering when you would be posting a picture of the infamous "Bee costume". She is adorable. I think she would look better in a cheerleader outfit though. ;) Gotta show off her sexy legs. :lol:

·
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome
2,224 Posts
Carmen says it's better to be the stinger than the stingee! :lol:

(So WATCH OUT!)

:winky:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts