Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
I'm not weird, I'm gifted
1,530 Posts
Bansai kittens was so funny... I don't quite get this though.

I remember 2. and 3. time the bansai kitten was sent around, and people still jumped right in :giggle:

The best one yet is "Save Toby" though.
http://savetoby.com/ <-- a bit info on the subject.

But this dude said he found a rabbit, and he wanted a specific amount of money, not to eat him. People donated money, and every time he reached the goal, he just sat a higher goal.

It was SO funny to follow.
Maybe a bit mean to laugh about people wanting to spend their money on hoaxes like this, but it still made you think.
How sick is it, that people want to save some random rabbit, but apparently nobody was thinking about the animals out there, that really needs help.

·
the rodent lover&lt;3
626 Posts
I certainly hope not.That was horrible.I seen the pictures and was disturbed for days.I don't understand why IDIOTS do stuff like this.Jess,you definatly DO NOT want to see the pictures.I am kind of sick remembering them.
I viewed them, I get very curious at times,
Jess, or anyone else shouldn't view them, I nearly threw up.. ugh if I knew that women.. :mad2:

·
Registered
4 Posts
people that abuse animals should get a taste of their own medicine. Really sick people out there. We may be top of the food chain, but that don't give us the right to bully the smaller ones. I can't bear to see those horrid pictures. Who in their right mind would want to take such pictures? Except if it helps in prosecuting the bad guys.

·
Fashion Animal Freak :)
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 · (Edited)
The one were women were stepping on rodents,kittens and dogs was 100% real it was on the news and there was a progamme made on it. One of the girls is still on the run and there is a reward if she is found. The guy who filmed them was took into custody. I watched the progamme on it and it was disgusting. Somehow people actually paid to go on this website to watch these girls killing these animals and actually got a kick out of it, there was millions of views on around 20+ videos. But just letting you guys know it was REAL.

PLEASE DO NOT CLICK THIS IF IT WILL OFFEND OR HURT YOU IN ANYWAY, ITS JUST TO PROVE THAT THIS WAS FACT.
http://catsruletheworld-meow.xanga.com/676240343/the-kitten-torturing-woman-/ <--- PICTURES
http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/weblog/permalink/the_kitten_killer_of_hangzhou/ <--- FACTS
http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=92595&pag <---- FACTS

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Oh man,thats disgusting.
I seen the pictures before,but I didn't know if it was real or fake! :mad2:

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
I was just reading the last link you posted and am absolutly appalled and sick to my stomach now.I don't care what country you come from,there is NO NEED of this and it is disgusting.

Makes me dislike Asia even more....:mad2::mad2::mad2:

·
the rodent lover&lt;3
626 Posts
OH MY GOD
I read the last link. That is INSANE. Who DOES that?! And they even do other animals. UGH I HATE CHINA.

·
Hello Earthling
4,729 Posts
I don't think its the country you should hate, rather you should hate the people that are doing this to the animals, and the officials who are doing nothing to stop this.

By saying you hate CHINA or ASIAN in a whole you are pretty much including everyone who lives or lived there even if they are not participating and actually trying to stop cruelty to animals.

I just wanted to put that out there since it can be offensive to people who's family come from there, to day it as a whole.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
I can't help how I feel.

I know not everyone does this and is that horrible.
But I am not a fan of Asia and the more I hear these things,the less I like it.I know this stuff happens ALL over the world,but lately it seems everything I am reading is happening in the Asian countries.

:rolleyes:

·
Hello Earthling
4,729 Posts
I can't help how I feel.

I know not everyone does this and is that horrible.
But I am not a fan of Asia and the more I hear these things,the less I like it.I know this stuff happens ALL over the world,but lately it seems everything I am reading is happening in the Asian countries.

True. But how can you know that they are not just focusing on China, Japan etc... because people know what is going on there, but yet as you said things are done all over the world its that just they aren't getting the attention that Asia is getting on animal rights issues.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
I know they focus on Asia alot,but I hear stories from all over the world.I don't like Asia anyway and never really did (not talking about the people,the countries I am talking about)...and this just makes it worse to me.

But I am not going to mention it anymore...since I am digging a hole it seems!

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
I actually know of some horrible stories right here in Canada too.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Oh my god :( sick, sick ,sick

·
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Lisa i know were you are coming from, because in Asia they don't seem to care about animals as much as we do. To them they are meat,fur and pests. Espically cats and dogs. Yes we should not hate the Country, but when hearing things like these and the government are not doing anything we cannot help but dislike it. It was the same thing when they ran around killing EVERY dog they seen and telling people to kill their own dogs.. That is disgusting and the owners are just as bad for obeying them and actually killing them.
Just by reading this it shows us how awful they treat animals to some Countries.
http://www.hsus.org/hsi/dogs_and_ca...ling-has-no-place-in-a-modernizing-china.html
Im sorry but i am not on here to insult people so please let me know if i do, but i cannot change my views and opinions. Every Country,City,State has some kind of animal cruelty, but to date these are by FAR the worst.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
I am glad someone feels the same way as me.
I do remember when they wanted people's pets to die and were going around killing them.And I really cannot change my opinions and views that easily.Maybe if they started improving things,I would feel different.

:mad2:

·
Hello Earthling
4,729 Posts
I am not trying to chance views or anything and I am not defending the cruelty but I just think that other countries need focus brought upon their own cruelty to animals instead of just focusing and blaming Asia. Its always 'Asia this, and Asia that" etc.. etc... but no one is focusing on other places.

WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES
Denmark kills whales and dolphins as an 'initiation' into adulthood
Article (and some pictures)
Pictures

Dogs and cats among other animals are tortured, poisoned and hung in Greece. Farmers use dogs are 'scarecrows', providing them with limited shelter, food and water.
Video (graphic pictures)

There are many more too.....

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
I already mentioned above I know it is not just Asia.
I already mentioned I know of stories right here in Canada.But in Asian countries animals are treated really bad and like items and objects.

·
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 · (Edited)
You see places like Asia even bring in and out illegal stuff like bear bile and still get away with it, they sell illegal animal parts there and are let off aswell. They need to get more strict with the animal rights over there. Yes Africa,Greece and many more do have bad reptutation of animal cruelty, but Asia,China,Japan are all very bad countries for animal abuse as people get let of to easy. They worry more about their technology and what new things they can invent. Its all money and profits. Its been proven through many and many of documentries and articles that they have a HIGH scale of animal cruelty. Like how sad can it be to crush animals to death and make it into sexual videos and images just to make money from? thats how money driven they are.

·
Hello Earthling
4,729 Posts
Yes true but the negativity should be directed at the people involved in this, not every Asian in Asia or out of Asia.

Its like people think that all Asians eat dogs or cats and rats and whatever else. Not true. I know a lot of Asians that LOVE animals, but some people think that all Asians go around killing things and not caring.

Its really frustrating.

·
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Noway do i judge anyone like that, i DISLIKE the country and how it runs, its rules and law. Its awful! I have friends from Asia and they hated the way their country was run about the laws and stuff, noway do i feel that every single person in Asia are like that. Just the way the country is run it makes everyone else look bad. :)

21 - 40 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.