Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

What the?!?!

13K views 51 replies 17 participants last post by  Scarlette 
#1 ·
Okay, this has really got me ticked off, anyone else seen this website and i can assure you im 98% sure its real as its been on the news alot.

http://puppyprofits.com

Here is what it is.

My name is Jose Rodriguez. Six years ago my life was in shambles. I was laid off from my job, my marriage was falling apart and I was out of money and running out of hope and was not documented so it was hard to get work.
That’s when I discovered canine sport fighting (sometimes called “dog fights” or “Dog Fighting”) through a friend and went to my first event. I was awestruck! What an amazing show of animal athleticism! Not only was it the most powerful and moving spectator sport I had ever witnessed, he was also making boatloads of money.
It was then that he showed me the system he had developed to generate incredible revenue from this fun and exciting sport. Despite the efforts of missinformed website operators like these guys at stop dog fighting .net, within 3 weeks, I had not only made my investment back but was making over $1200.00 a week TAX FREE!
My family could not believe the money I was able to send back home to Mexico. Now, I am going to not only show you how to do it, but I am going to hold your hand through the entire process as you launch and promote your own local dog fighting pit. We’re going have tons of fun! Together, we’re going make tons of money! Jose Rodriguez Founder: PuppyProfits.com, Champion Dog Fighter Owner/trainer: Midwest Light Middle Weight Division, Canine Sport Fighting Champion - Smuckers.

#2 ·
fake. There's an ad for doggy condoms on there. Its just some guy who wants to cause a stir because he's bored, I'm sure. Plenty of people ar eout there on the internet just to make people pissed off and then make fun of them for it, making them in turn more pissed off. That's THEIR sport.

#6 ·
Yes,this is fake.It was confirmed to be fake in a few dog forums I am in.But it is doing what the guy intended,stir up people's emotions.

Yes,I remember that! I remember how horrified I was when I first heard of it,but then when I found out it was a hoax,I was relieved.Now anything weird like this,I check around before falling for it.

Some people have too much time on their hands!

#12 ·
There is another one which I think is fake too,but not sure.It is too disturbing to post,but the pictures show Asian women stepping on and crushing little kittens with high heels.

I have not found anywhere if it was a hoax or not,I sure hope it is not real...:mad2:

#13 · (Edited)
Ive acually heard that that one was real... But I havent seen the pics (and dont want to!) so Im not really sure. I hope its fake though!

And that site looks like its making fun of dog fighting/being sarcastic to me.

#20 ·
Ive acually heard that that one was real... But I havent seen the pics (and dont want to!) so Im not really sure. I hope its fake though!
I certainly hope not.That was horrible.I seen the pictures and was disturbed for days.I don't understand why IDIOTS do stuff like this.Jess,you definatly DO NOT want to see the pictures.I am kind of sick remembering them.

#17 ·
!!!!!!!!

Ok new on here but whether this post is for real or a joke - either way ITS SICK!!!!!

So somebody must know how to deal with this guy - if its his idea of a joke he needs to get a life.

If he is promoting Dog Fighting for real he needs to be reported to the relevant authorities. Being too lazy or stupid to earn money himself does not give him the right to promote or actually use dogs in this appalling way.

Please feel free to forward this to anybody concerned including this moron!

Regards
Susan

#21 ·
Bansai kittens was so funny... I don't quite get this though.

I remember 2. and 3. time the bansai kitten was sent around, and people still jumped right in :giggle:

The best one yet is "Save Toby" though.
http://savetoby.com/ <-- a bit info on the subject.

But this dude said he found a rabbit, and he wanted a specific amount of money, not to eat him. People donated money, and every time he reached the goal, he just sat a higher goal.

It was SO funny to follow.
Maybe a bit mean to laugh about people wanting to spend their money on hoaxes like this, but it still made you think.
How sick is it, that people want to save some random rabbit, but apparently nobody was thinking about the animals out there, that really needs help.

#23 ·
people that abuse animals should get a taste of their own medicine. Really sick people out there. We may be top of the food chain, but that don't give us the right to bully the smaller ones. I can't bear to see those horrid pictures. Who in their right mind would want to take such pictures? Except if it helps in prosecuting the bad guys.

#24 · (Edited)
The one were women were stepping on rodents,kittens and dogs was 100% real it was on the news and there was a progamme made on it. One of the girls is still on the run and there is a reward if she is found. The guy who filmed them was took into custody. I watched the progamme on it and it was disgusting. Somehow people actually paid to go on this website to watch these girls killing these animals and actually got a kick out of it, there was millions of views on around 20+ videos. But just letting you guys know it was REAL.

PLEASE DO NOT CLICK THIS IF IT WILL OFFEND OR HURT YOU IN ANYWAY, ITS JUST TO PROVE THAT THIS WAS FACT.
http://catsruletheworld-meow.xanga.com/676240343/the-kitten-torturing-woman-/ <--- PICTURES
http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/weblog/permalink/the_kitten_killer_of_hangzhou/ <--- FACTS
http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=92595&pag <---- FACTS

#26 ·
I was just reading the last link you posted and am absolutly appalled and sick to my stomach now.I don't care what country you come from,there is NO NEED of this and it is disgusting.

Makes me dislike Asia even more....:mad2::mad2::mad2:

#28 ·
I don't think its the country you should hate, rather you should hate the people that are doing this to the animals, and the officials who are doing nothing to stop this.

By saying you hate CHINA or ASIAN in a whole you are pretty much including everyone who lives or lived there even if they are not participating and actually trying to stop cruelty to animals.

I just wanted to put that out there since it can be offensive to people who's family come from there, to day it as a whole.

#29 ·
I can't help how I feel.

I know not everyone does this and is that horrible.
But I am not a fan of Asia and the more I hear these things,the less I like it.I know this stuff happens ALL over the world,but lately it seems everything I am reading is happening in the Asian countries.

:rolleyes:

#31 ·
I know they focus on Asia alot,but I hear stories from all over the world.I don't like Asia anyway and never really did (not talking about the people,the countries I am talking about)...and this just makes it worse to me.

But I am not going to mention it anymore...since I am digging a hole it seems!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.