Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
German Shepherd ,age 2 years
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
I need some advice on what to do when my furry friend accidentally swallows a squeaky toy. My dog loves to chew on toys, but sometimes he gets carried away and ends up swallowing them whole. I recently noticed that he swallowed one of his favorite squeaky toys and I am a little worried.
Has anyone else had a similar experience with their dog? What did you do? Should I take him to the vet right away or is there something I can do at home to help him pass the toy?
I want to make sure my pup is safe and healthy, so any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts