Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This cute little puppy found its way to our doorstep Tuesday night. We have put up lots of found posters, posted it on many websites, put up a sign at Petsmart and took her by the vet in there. No one has called for her, makes me sad. We were wondering if someone could tell us what type of puppy is she. She is very smart, all white except one little tiny brown spot on her nose. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
definatley retriever maybe with some collie

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I agree with the Collie part, or some other sort of Shepard breed. Not sure what else though... I can't really see the Retriever, but I'm probably wrong.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
I agree with the Collie part, or some other sort of Shepard breed. Not sure what else though... I can't really see the Retriever, but I'm probably wrong.
i thought retriever because of the colour.and collie because of the fur

·
Registered
72 Posts
I would say some sort of collie/ terrier cros, very cute, are you going to keep her?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We are not sure if we are keeping her yet. We are going to take her to the vet this week for a ck up. Maybe they can help me with the type of breed she is. She has grown a bit in the 2 wks we have had her. I have attached a newer pic of her.
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
wow she looks alot older in that pic

1 - 9 of 9 Posts