Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what should i do with my dog he keeps scratching his eye and its gone dark brown around it it really seems to be irritating him:(:confused:

·
Registered
802 Posts
To avoid him reaching his eyes, the vet is using a cone. Make one if you can't take him to the vet for a period of time.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
k thanks for the help i dont know how long it has been like this because i was away but my mum said it was like this for about 3 or 4 weeks is that bad??? i would try make a cone but how???

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
we've rang the vet and he told us to buy a kind of cream to put in it so its not "neglect" because we did!!

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Neglect is leaving something like this for 3-4 weeks without doing anything. At the first sign of injury or discomfort the dog should be thoroughly examined by you/your mom and if things look serious enough then proper veterinary care should be implemented to control things.
I'm not saying you don't love your dog and you're only 14 so things are probably out of your hands but you should keep your eye on things like this in the future.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ya the cream is really working hes nearly back to his old self we have not seen him rubbing it in ages so thats good

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yay my dog is better hes running around catching frogs once again :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts