Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here are the little cuties!
My camera is not working the greatest lately,so I am sorry the pictures are crap quality!

More coming!!!

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

More coming...

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Thats all for now!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Oh they are just precious
I LOVE puppy breath.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I think my favorite thing to do with babies is to hold them at my chest and let them rest just under my chin. These have a cuddle factor of at least 10/10.

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Uh-oh cuteness overload. There's too many there that I want to capshun! AAACCCKKK Cant wait till NEXT monday to go to Brownies out your way so I can squeeze them! Wait till Chloe comes home to see them!!! Bless their little baby hearts.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well unless the mother does not settle,they won't be here Monday.I just emailed the rescue.I am about to have a break down and took on way too much.I thought with my heart and not my head and am on the verge of a nervous breakdown!

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Which one? The little blacker one is a boy and he is also the smallest of the bunch! :) He is tiny compared to the others,but you cannot really see that in the photos.

·
the rodent lover<3
626 Posts
Which one? The little blacker one is a boy and he is also the smallest of the bunch! :) He is tiny compared to the others,but you cannot really see that in the photos.
Yes I was talking about little one! He's so cute!!

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
I want them all and the pics are so cute!
They are adorable!! :D
Very lucky to get those little cuties!

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes I was talking about little one! He's so cute!!
You know...he is my favorite.I shouldn't pick favorites,but he is the first to greet me and I just spent an hour playing with the puppies (got heaps more pics) and he sat in my laps most of that time! :) He is too cute.

And it is really cute how when the puppies have enough and get tired,they start whining...till I bring them back to the crate where they are sleeping now.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
there super cute ^_^

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No,I am not adopting one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts