Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:rolleyes:Ok so heres something kind of weird my cat moe does this to but Spezza does it more, When its just me awake Spezza doesnt care what im doing doesnt want to sit on me or anything, But if my hubby wakes up Spezza is all over me lol. Same with Hubby when hes awake alone Spezza doesn't care about him but if I wake up Spezza is all over him .:rolleyes: Whats up with that ?? , Our cat Moe does the exact same thing lol:)

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like a dominance thing to me..but I could be wrong.
Im not sure as our cats always done it now the dog does it, not that its annoying or anytihng was just curious what was up with that lol

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Owning you? Perhaps because of a new intro to the house (Spezza) the cats are claiming you against him and vice versa, that Spezza is claiming you against Moe when he can. I don't know though.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Pretty weird behavior but really sounds like dominant thing and catching attentions whenever someone is around..

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Oliver quickly learned how to get our attention- walk across the dang computers!!! GAHHH
But competition wise, I cannot even sit near my bunny without having to spare up a hand to pet Ollie!! :p

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oliver quickly learned how to get our attention- walk across the dang computers!!! GAHHH
But competition wise, I cannot even sit near my bunny without having to spare up a hand to pet Ollie!! :p
HEHEHEHE MOE DOES THAT! i dont think its because of spezza being in the house its something moe has always done since he was a baby...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts