Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, I was going about my own business when suddenly out of no where I see this!

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
in reality I let Skrat and Constantine out to roam around my room to play....I'm sitting at my desk and I notice that Skrat has moved back into her cage to get Alex out and join her! I have always felt bad for Alex, bc the mouse boy would always sit in his cage all by himself when my two rats were out roaming. I have tried to introduce Alex into my mouse society but he hasnt complied and refuses to be nice to them...therefore I had no choice but to keep him with him family rats.

Skrat and Constantine were playing on the bed and Skrat woke Alex up, and forced him out of the cage! He wasnt willing so she picked him up by the scruff of his neck and walks out of the cage with him. She is so gentle with him, it's like watching a female rat carry her young to a safter home or so. She leaps, with him in her mouth, from my desk onto my bed. There she lets him walk on my bed and hang out where she is! I quietly put him back in his cage..lol...however she quickly noticed this and took him back out of the cage and put him up on my desk where she was relaxing....lol...the love this rat has for this mouse is unbelievable- they are inseparable-since birth.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Here she is looking for Alex....

He was enjoying his nap....before Skrat had other plans....

Oh but he was sleepy....

She took him anyway...

She took him across my floor and up and the journey....

To my bed...the end.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Wow! That is hilarious! How cute :rofl:

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! i was so shocked my jaw dropped...first time i ever saw this!

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
:lol: That's so funny! And cute! :D

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol....he is! he protested the whole time...bc she woke him up from a nap!..but I guess I too would be..hehe

·
Fluffy Chimphead
1,037 Posts
lol that is adorible

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Aww, poor Alex...

·
Registered
73 Posts
OO a fellow person that keep mice and rats togther!! I too keep mice and rats together, well only the ones that were raised togerther, and they get along great!!

I LOVE THOSE PICS!!!

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Those are priceless pictures!!I love em!Poor Alex tho,grumpy o'l boy!!Haha,too cute!

I do not raise mice and rats together,but I let the young rats sometimes play with the mice on neutral grounds.The mice don't fear the rats and the rats only wanna play or groom the mice and often ignore them after awhile.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Merlin said:
OO a fellow person that keep mice and rats togther!! I too keep mice and rats together, well only the ones that were raised togerther, and they get along great!!

I LOVE THOSE PICS!!!
OHH you must show yours off!!!!:D

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Vanilla_Rat said:
Those are priceless pictures!!I love em!Poor Alex tho,grumpy o'l boy!!Haha,too cute!

I do not raise mice and rats together,but I let the young rats sometimes play with the mice on neutral grounds.The mice don't fear the rats and the rats only wanna play or groom the mice and often ignore them after awhile.
awww.. why thank you so much!:D my other mice, on the other hand are terrified of my rats lol, they would scamper off rather than to see them!

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
I have a few pics of ratties with mice too...maybe I will make my own thread and show them off too!!:D

·
Registered
151 Posts
omg that is so cute and hilarious too boot. I do feel bad for Alex though getting rousted outta a good nap.

·
Fluffy Gerbilshorts
4,378 Posts
That's so hilarious. I have a baby rat now and I thought about introducing him with my mice, but I really want to house him with my other rats, so i decided against it (well them living together, not playtime)

Your mouse and rat are so cute, they look like twins. I showed the pictures to my boyfriend and I told him how beautiful I think your rat is. Usually when you see PEWs they look almost dingy. Your's is the perfect shade of white (so bright!!)

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
AWW...thank you what does PEW stand for?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts