Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to order HT rat food I've looked at crafty rat rat shop and another I forget I cant get rat food for under $40 for like 15lbs

My next solution is to order mazuri from the company 25 lbs for like 36 and its what the rescue I got them from feeds so its what they are use to.

· Rat Rescuer and Hospice
1,883 Posts
I want to order HT rat food I've looked at crafty rat rat shop and another I forget I cant get rat food for under $40 for like 15lbs

My next solution is to order mazuri from the company 25 lbs for like 36 and its what the rescue I got them from feeds so its what they are use to.
15 lbs is over a year for one rat...you only need to buy 5-10 lbs at a time.

If you get the Mazuri, make sure to get the 6F formulation, but also be prepared for the poop to stink more than on Harlan. I really noticed the difference.

· Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
They are on Mazuri already and I have 3 rats so I am ordering 15 lbs. I am adopting the new girls in about a week.

Blacksheep thats one of the ones I already looked at

Also I looked at mainelyratrescue

· Registered
1,317 Posts
I also order from theratshop online. I buy the 5 lb bag, and it lasts my two boys about two months. You don't want to order too much, because the food won't last a long time in good condition.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.