Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been caring for 4 baby mice for the past four days. I have been feeding them puppy milk and keeping them in a warm container. They have been active, but are no older than five days old. Today around noon they began to feel very sticky, like clamy. They kind of stick to each other now. They are still eating and going potty. Is this something I should worry about?

· Betta Bomb
5,417 Posts
Not sure about it to be honest. I tried in vain to save baby mice before but they all died :( I wish you luck. See, the mama mouse would be diligently cleaning them off every time she was in the nest. They would spit up milk, drool and pee etc.. Plus they're probably sweating on each other which is causing them to stick. I don't even know who you could clean them without harming them.. But even if they survive, what do you plan on doing with them?

· Registered
2,347 Posts
I am sorry they passed away. :(
But yes, as Purple Hops said, you were doing a kind gesture and trying to help them, so bless your heart. As you said, they went with full bellies in a warm and safe environment. You did what you could. It was very kind and caring of you. I am sorry that they did not make it. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.