Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I love wolves.They are my favorite animals in the whole world!!!!

If you like wolves to post here.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I love wolves too. Always have. In fact I've done 2 reports about the reintroduction of wolves into Yellowstone. Once in HS and an updated on in college for my research writing class.

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
I love wolves as well, always have :D.

·
Obsessed With Turtles
3,463 Posts
wow how did I miss this?

I too can not get enough of wolves. When I am at home I am surrounded by them (not live ones) as that is the theme I have used in my living room! Wolves & Black Bears.

What is it you especially love about wolves?

For me it is their gracefulness & boldness... when I look at them I am mesmerized by their power & beauty. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wolf Lover Here

I've loved wolves since I can remember. Just a complete animal lover, I guess. Did you ever see the old Disney movie The Legend of Lobo. If you love wolves, this is a must see movie.

·
PT's Troll Hunter
2,687 Posts
Rhiannon said:
I've loved wolves since I can remember. Just a complete animal lover, I guess. Did you ever see the old Disney movie The Legend of Lobo. If you love wolves, this is a must see movie.

For fellow wolf lovers who also love Disney, Balto is a movie I love! :D

Kay, I didn't know that about you!

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Wolves are my fave animal.
I hate that people kull them. The more wolves the better.
When I went to a safari park we drove by some and they were so beautiful my heart was in my mouth

·
Registered
220 Posts
i love wolves. they are intelligent beautiful andgraceful

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I love everything about them. I am glad alot a people love wolves too!
The movie Balto is great!!!!
I love every animal movie.

I hope to hear from more of you.

Wolf Lover,
Anna

·
Aspires to Change Oil
2,901 Posts
Wolves are magnificent creatures... we have a wolf sanctuary type places here in Minnesota, I'm sureyou know about it Kay...

My aunt goes up there on occassions to see how the cubs are getting along and such.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I am a big Wolf fan.

One large thing bugs me though. People who cross their German Shep Husky malamute Etc with a wolf and have a Pup, Then own it till its 18months and thier natural instincts kick in then they send it to the pound where its euthanised or to a new home where it goes home from home until its put to sleep.

People dont understand that they are wild majestic creatures who need space to run and be what they are. Wild and Beautiful.

P.S. Spiritus--- GEORGEOUS DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Tabitha

·
Registered
139 Posts
Keritsubo---

Is it the ummm..... Kitchen something.... im thinking gimme a sec its late and my brain is Slowing!

Candy Kitchen---- Thats in New Mexico though right..

Anyway. We need more wolf rescues & More people education!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts