·
Registered
130 Posts
I love wolves! They are my favorite wild animal

·
Lovin' my pack!
774 Posts
I absolutely love wolves too!!
It's ashame to hear the comment made of having the wolf cross pup and having to give it up at such a young age.
I have dedicated myself to extreme training in my now passed on cocker spaniel.A friend my mom once knew had a wolf husky litter,but was only 15 and couldn't afford the pup,let alone couln't keep it in a house of cockers.she didn't know at 15 that my cocker would be as trained as she was,and we lost contact with that woman.I got a GSD,nd was forced to give it up because of homeowner insurance issues,and would have been made to give that pup up as well.
I love that look in a dog,it is the original dog,where all others are bred from.Just want to go back to gods natural ceations! Wish I could have my own lil wolf pup!

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Wolves are nice in their natural habitat.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I started loving wolves after seeing Twilight.. I see every wolves as Jacob.. :)
when i was young i get confused wolves with Fox.. but later i cam to know they are different and Wolves are brave and good looking animal...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Little facts
when wolves hunt in the snow, they stick ther muzzles in snowdrifts and howl to communicate with each other, and to make it seem they are farther away from there prey then the the prey thinks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Not a big fan of wolves.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts