Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WHAT YOUR WORST Company Come on let it out heres mine!

ARGH so a few months ago i canceled my cellphone with fido, you probably know there commercials with the cute little doggie well thats just a mask to cover up there stupidty :mad2: i had to reminded them again this month that im no longer with there company. today i recieved a bill for 395.11 so i called to see what the heck was going on there like we didnt get ur payment for november and december im like yes u did i see it on my visa transaction right infront of me, she goes whats your visa number im like why ?????? shes so you can pay your account off, im like im not paying anything till i figure out where the 395.11 is coming from, so she goes not sure so we go over my bill which is not what im looking at , and then i said ok if i go by ur calculations i still only owe 140 dollars where does the rest come from??? shes like its what u owe us in late charges im like no its not tell me what its for she did not answer and hung up on me second time i caclled they gave me the run around for the same bull crap i know what i owe i know i owe 73.33 for a cancelation fee, which im willing to pay with no problem but where are they getting the rest of the amount from! i was like to the girl you know its technically illegal to bill someone and not tell them what the bill is for shes like its for our services im like yes but for what exactly, she goes would you like me to send u ur invoice it will cost u 4 dollars a page im like no i want to know what ur charging me for i want to hear it from you. so she spazzes out on me and tells me to lower my voice, i wasnt yelling at her but i felt like it. i was like ok im sorry can we please go over what the charges are for shes like im not sure what there for im like can i please talk to someone else so she gives me to some guy i swear he must of been like 17 cuz he sounded like a child, hes like how can i help you so i explained how i was having trouble understanding where my charges are coming from for the amount hes like dude thats the money u owe duh! at this point i was grinding my teeth and said sir im not a dude im a women so please adress me as madame or miss if it pleases u but not dude, hes like ok, so i explained how my bill didnt add up and hes like well i dont (swear word) know how would i know im like its your job to know or find out so what does he do he hangs up on me :mad2: MOST DUMBEST COMPANY STAY AWAY FROM FIDO IF U CAN!

whats the worst company u can think of ? weather it be a cellphone a petshop ect :) just let it all out :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts