Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I was looking the baby mice today and their fur is coming in nicely but then I noticed something :D one of my babies is going to be a hairless mouse!!!!! :toot:

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Really!? Congrats!
I have had hairless rats,but never a hairless mousey!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Awww Cool! How did that happen? Yeah, please post pictures!!!

·
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted
1,162 Posts
wow I have seen them in pictures but never had one or seen one in real life. Congrates that is cool.

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
That's really cool, I've never seen a hairless mouse before!

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
My friend used to have a couple of hairless mice.
I really wish I could find one! I want one so bad.

·
Fluffy Gerbilshorts
4,378 Posts
I had hairless mice a few years ago. They came from a pharmaceutical testing place and were sterile and had immune deficiency disorders.

·
Official Loofah Tester
1,365 Posts
I read the first post and had a totally Bill and Ted moment. "Woah! They make those? Party on!"

·
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted
1,162 Posts
another bill and ted phras Exsilent dude! thats toatly narly bro or is you case dudet.
I so want to see pics

·
Official Loofah Tester
1,365 Posts
Eh, I'm not sexist. LOL :)

·
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted
1,162 Posts
Eh, I'm not sexist. LOL :)
lol I was calling ozzy a dudet cuase Im asumming she is a she. lol I was being polit i called a chick on time dude and said thats cool and she went bolistic on me and I was like ok dudet then. lol
all my mouse babies are geting their fuzz in ans 3 are not. Which if they are hairless I will be so stoked. the fathers line is supose to have it but it recesive and none in my lines or the female that I breed him with ever had them. could be a fluke or just the right gene match but the mom s sation and he has satin on his side so maybe I will give them a few more days.
Ozzy do you have pic or links to them.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol I was calling ozzy a dudet cuase Im asumming she is a she. lol I was being polit i called a chick on time dude and said thats cool and she went bolistic on me and I was like ok dudet then. lol
all my mouse babies are geting their fuzz in ans 3 are not. Which if they are hairless I will be so stoked. the fathers line is supose to have it but it recesive and none in my lines or the female that I breed him with ever had them. could be a fluke or just the right gene match but the mom s sation and he has satin on his side so maybe I will give them a few more days.
Ozzy do you have pic or links to them.
I am getting pics ASAP! The mom is being very secretive at the moment though the babies have officially opened their today and are exploring so I will try and get pics

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
Can't wait for pics! :D

·
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted
1,162 Posts
have you named the mommy mouse yet. I cant wait to see baby pics. babies pics of humends or animals are so cute.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
have you named the mommy mouse yet. I cant wait to see baby pics. babies pics of humends or animals are so cute.
I named the momma Hera :D She was the wife of Zues and gave birth to Ares, ****, and Eris Goddess Of Discord lol (whish I am gonna name 3 of the babies those names :)

·
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted
1,162 Posts
oh that is so cool I have a greek think going on with a lot of my mice. I have a female aries she is a girl so I spelled it that way, I use to have a zues mouse but I names my one new rat little zues. we had a hera at one time picked out in a freinds litter but she passed before she was ready to leave the mom.
thous are neeto names. for such little cutes its nice to give them bug strong names

1 - 19 of 19 Posts