Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay. just to get the ball rolling, my id is [email protected] I don't know how to add people yet but if anyone is interested in starting up a group there stop in here and give us your name. :) Hope to see people there. I'll stop in tomorrow myself as I have an exam I should be working on right now :D

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You're added :) Now I have to figre out how to add you to games! ^^ I NEVER use my yahoo account, just figuring it out now yet I had it for a while now

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
You're added :) Now I have to figre out how to add you to games! ^^ I NEVER use my yahoo account, just figuring it out now yet I had it for a while now
haha im the same way

·
she-mayor of Whoville
289 Posts
im gothikbeauti but you will have to let me know when ur online because i never play except mebe twice a year.. i like playing texas hold'em, gin, blackjack and pool

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll add you to the yahoo group but so far nobody has been online for games :( All I play is pool and backgammon!!

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
added :) Hey, since I haven't figured out how to take the group to the game room, how about we set a day/night that we can all meet? I'll be available probably Thursday or Friday night. Then we can all sign in and create a game room?

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
Tuesdays and Fridays I work. Tuesday it would have to be after 830 pm Central time

1 - 13 of 13 Posts